Select I/O is an Ethernet networked, single channel granular I/O system for the ABB Ability™ System 800xA automation platform. Select I/O helps decouple project tasks, minimizes the impact of late changes and supports standardization of I/O cabinetry ensuring automation projects are delivered on-time and under budget. A Signal Conditioning Module (SCM) performs the necessary signal conditioning and powering of the connected field device for one I/O channel.TL830 and TL831 IP30 protection cover for power inlets on FCI base plate TU865/TU860. 20 pieces of TL830 and 10 pieces of TL831 per package.
Features and benefits
- Protection cover for power inlets on FCI base plate TU865/TU860
- Usable for enabling IP30 for the power supply connectors
- Required in case that intrinsically safe Select I/O equipment is used together with an FCI in the same cabinet
- TL830 has to be used to cover the power supply connector with any connected power supply cables
- TL831 has to be used to cover the power supply connectors without connected power supply cables